Our company offers cutting-edge novel Research, Development, Innovation and Prototyping solutions for a variety of advanced digital transformation projects financed by public and private institutions in the European Union and in countries. The company implements the AI-driven digital twins of complex cyber-bio-physical systems that transform big data from multiple IoT and other data sources into high level information monitoring and controls services.
The solutions assist owners, managers, operators and other stakeholders in smart sustainable and efficient management and governance of their organizations, businesses and systems. The management and company team have significant international experience in supporting Horizon 2020, UNIDO and other international innovation and capacity building projects.
The variety of effective application options of the digital twin in different industries and areas results from the strong underlying system science concepts, methodology and its implementation in the powerful software platform Pharos Navigator®. Its unique innovation features allow making the custom virtual models of complex socioeconomic-cyber-bio-physical systems existing the real world without programming. Linked with smart everything, IoT, various information systems, such computing models run in real time at edge or cloud computing enabling intelligent digital transformation of the big data streams.
There are several running prototype models developed and successfully applied for monitoring and controls in Smart Cities, Smart Manufacturing Plants for furniture and metal pipes, Argo-Industrial enterprises, eHealth monitoring of Smart Patient @ Smart Home, etc. Some examples of these apps are presented as demo apps at the portal pharosnavigator.com.
The H2020 calls options:
The company participates in the H2020 funded projects: as a Partner leading the relevant work packages in the project consortium which has an experienced Coordinator. The offered support for the Work Packages can include
The focus areas in H2020:
• Ambient Assisted Living, Remote health monitoring, Smart Patient/Elderly @ Smart Home
• SC1- Human health models and in-silico systems for well-being and aging support
• SC5- Robust and comprehensive greenhouse gas verification system
• SEC-Integrated tools for response planning and scenario building
• CIRC- Systemic services for the circular economy, Water in the context of the circular economy,
• CO-Policy-development in the age of big data: data-driven policymaking, policy modelling and policy-implementation, Improved economic and social measurement, data and official statistics
• ICT System abilities, SME & benchmarking actions, safety certification, Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation, Big Data PPP: cross-sectored and cross-lingual data integration and experimentation, Large Scale Pilot actions in sectors best benefitting from data-driven innovation, Research addressing main technology challenges of the data economy, Support, industrial skills, benchmarking and evaluation
• FOF: Novel design and predictive maintenance technologies for increased operating life of production systems, ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs
• Internet of Things - Integration of IoT Ecosystems, intelligent sustainability, resilience
• RUR- Policies and decision tools for an integrated management of natural resources and smart farming
• SCC-Smart Cities and Communities lighthouse projects, Novel in-situ observation systems
• World Sustainability Monitor, implementation of UN SDG monitoring
Structural Funds and other financial instruments options
The company offers innovative ICT contribution to infrastructure development and upgrading projects in Smart Cities and Communities, Urban Future, Smart Grids, Assets, Water, Waste and Environment projects financed by the Structural Funds, EIF, EIB, EBRD and other relevant institutions such as UNDO, GEF, UNDP, AIB, IADB, etc.
The content of such contribution depends of the project requirements and identified during the project formulation.
Contact us for further details.
The examples of added value offered