Innovation projects financing
GOLEM IMS GMBH offers novel Research, Development and Innovation and Prototyping contribution to various innovation projects financed by the public and private financial instruments available in the European Union and in countries. The company implements the advanced ICT, modelling and prototyping of novel complex integrated solutions for specific stakeholder groups to assiting in smart sustainable management and governance. The management and team have significant international experience in UNIDO and other international innovation and capacity building projects.
The variety of optional applications in the different project areas results from the fundamentals of the strong underlying system concepts and methodology empowering making of abstract virual custom models of complex socioeconomic-cyber-physical systems existing the real world. Linked with smart everything, IoT, various information systems, such computing models run in real time enabling intelligent digital transformation of the big data streams into the rich set of value added data driven services and controls. The implementation and agile adaptation of customized models does not require programming while the applications can run in computing cloud or at premises or on micro-servers.
The H2020 calls options:
The company participation modality for the H2020 projects: as a Partner responsible for relevant work packages in a project consortium which has an experienced Coordinator. The offered work packages can include
The applcaition areas:
• ICT System abilities, SME & benchmarking actions, safety certification, Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation, Big Data PPP: cross-sectored and cross-lingual data integration and experimentation, Large Scale Pilot actions in sectors best benefitting from data-driven innovation, Research addressing main technology challenges of the data economy, Support, industrial skills, benchmarking and evaluation
• FOF: Novel design and predictive maintenance technologies for increased operating life of production systems, ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs
• Internet of Things - Integration of IoT Ecosystems, intelligent sustainability, resilience
• RUR- Policies and decision tools for an integrated management of natural resources
• SCC-Smart Cities and Communities lighthouse projects, Novel in-situ observation systems
• SC5- Robust and comprehensive greenhouse gas verification system
• SC1- Human health models and in-silico systems for well-being and aging support
• SEC-Integrated tools for response planning and scenario building
• CIRC- Systemic services for the circular economy, Water in the context of the circular economy,
• CO-Policy-development in the age of big data: data-driven policymaking, policy modelling and policy-implementation, Improved economic and social measurement, data and official statistics
• World Sustainablity Monitor, implemntation of UN SDG monitor
Strustural Funds and other financial instruments options
The company offers innovative ICT contribution to infrastructure development and upgrading projects in Smart Cities and Communities, Urban Future, Smart Grids, Assets, Water, Waste and Environment projects financed by the Structural Funds, EIF, EIB, EBRD and other relevant institutions such as UNDO, GEF, UNDP, AIB, IADB, etc.
The content of such contribution depends of the project requirements and identified during the project formulation.
The company is open to other relevant projects funded by other sources worldwide.
Contact us for further details.
The examples of added value offered