The company and its partners provide the following services:
- Implementing specific novel digital transformation services and applications for customers focused for effective and sustainable smart management and governance
- Preparing the project contents for solutions answering specific customer requirements for linking to large number of data streams from diverse data sources such as sensors, Internet of Things, Smart Everything, autonomous control systems, databases,
- Developing the solutions realizing the transformation of big data into simple user firefly information about the real time status and specific key performance indicators of teh large target application systems
- Supporting specific digital transformation projects for local urban areas, utility service providers by planning, guidance, consulting application development, training and value added services
- Training and guiding in how to apply new Pharos Navigator® powerful technology for realizing growing managerial needs for transparency, simplicity and visibility of ongoing processes in complex cyber-physical systems,
- Training in how to use the available high level interactive tools and services supported by Pharos Navigator® platform for quick prototyping of the complex system solutions and making its models as digital twins linking the physical and virtual worlds,
- Contributing to research and development projects for new generations of smart systems fostering transition to digital economies, digital transformation, "smartification of everything" and knowledge management
The services include as follows:
- Planning of the initial model of target system, defining its structure, indicators, data sources, sensors, IoT, executive control and response centers, actuators, operational infrastructure and linked smart components and agents
- Quick model prototyping, it’s linking to data sources, smart meters, agents and actuators
- Testing and piloting of real time information services for sustainable management and governance.
Service support portal
The portal pharosnavigator.com (click image on the right) provides self-managed services for organizations and individuals. The subscribers can obtain PharosN platform and interactive instruments, sample models enabling them to develop own custom applications in relevant service areas.
The portal presents the online demo of the sample models for Smart Sustainable City by ISO 37120 and Smart Manufacturing Enterprise as its digital twins. The models are provided as templates for local custom implementations and learning facilitating further development of unique applications for own cyber-physical models of target systems.
Our company supports complex application system planning and implementation and integration with various third party automation systems under individual service contracts.