The key elements of this technology platform are as follows:
1. Using of digital twins of Big System of Systems as digital transformation engines. The twin presents the model such cyber-physical system that actually exist in physical and virtual worlds. Being linked to large number of various data sources in both worlds the twin collects big data about its ongoing processes and calculates all necessary custom indicators related to the target system structure and identifies its objects sustainability statuses in real time including the status of the whole system i.e. answering to the question “How are you my Business?” or Building, Campus, District, City, Region, Country, etc. in any necessary detail.
2. Tools for interactive rapid high level development of the custom digital twin models without programming. The tools allow creation and continuous upgrade and enhancement of the digital twin model as it is open to change and modification by authorised developers, operators or management.
3. High flexibility and adaptability of custom solutions to meet the requirements of changeability that are increasingly vital in intelligent system operations (change of personnel, infrastructure, equipment, technologies, requirements, standards, legislation, etc). The PharosN architecture was designed to accommodate ongoing change with minimum efforts and costs as one of the principal requirements.
4. Incorporating artificial intelligence into analysis and control of the system sustainability by applying relevant machine learning methods realised in the most developed open source libraries and enabled by latest range powerful parallel processors.
5. Linking the digital twins to diverse digital data sources including IoT, smart meters, automated systems, social networks and smart user devices to receive the data in real time.
The technology components:
The front end is realised as web and mobile apps clients presenting monitoring and analytics and controls information in interactive dashboards, reports, widgets, maps and optional AR/VR.
The custom applications run as set of distributed interlinked cooperative intelligent twin engines in cloud and at premises and on singleboard microcomputers using common connectivity networks.
The PharosN IoT platform have unique powerful capacity to realise solutions for various target areas including eHealth, mobility, urban areas and utilities such as energy, water, waste, transportation, manufacturing enterprises, organizations, shopping centres, campuses, buildings, hospitals, environmental monitoring systems, various quality and safety monitoring. It has strong practical potential to support educating and training for smart sustainable management and operations in new digital society.
Copyright for digital twin: The application developers have own copyright for their custom digital twins and can independently manage its running on own PharosN engine instances. The data access and authorisation are administered by the customer.
The implementations are supported under additional agreements including licensing for specific target applications.
Further details: http://pharosnavigator.com