Pharos Navigator® or PharosN introduces the next generation of AI-, Big Data-, Blockchain - driven digital transformation IoT technology assisting in smart sustainable management of enterprises and smart governance in urban areas.
The key elements of this technology platform are as follows:
1. Using of tailor-made digital twins of Big System of Systems as digital transformation engines. Each twin represents the application model such big cyber-physical system that actually exist in physical and virtual worlds. Being linked to large number of various data sources and systems in both worlds, the twin collects big data about its ongoing processes and calculates all necessary custom indicators related to the target big system structure and identifies its objects sustainability statuses in real time including the status of the whole Big System i.e. answering to the question “How are you my Business?” or Building, Campus, District, City, Region, Country, etc. in any necessary detail. The answers are provided based on ongoing evidence data received and as predictions using machine learning and big data science methods.
What is Digital Twin? Download the presentation
2. High level tools for interactive rapid development of the custom digital twin models. The tools allow creation and continuous upgrade and enhancement of the digital twin model of the target big system without programming. The twin model is open to change and modification by authorised developers, operators or management.
3. Flexibility and adaptability of custom applications to meet the requirements of changeability that are increasingly vital in intelligent system operations (change of personnel, infrastructure, equipment, technologies, requirements, standards, legislation, etc). The PharosN architecture was designed to accommodate ongoing change with minimum efforts and costs as one of the principal requirements.
4. Incorporating artificial intelligence into analysis and control of the system sustainability by applying relevant machine learning methods realised in the most developed open source libraries and enabled by latest range powerful hardware accelerators.
5. Trustful interoperability by linking the digital twins to diverse digital data sources including IoT, smart meters, automated systems, social networks and smart user devices to receive the data in real time. The PharosN platform uses distributed ledger technology to exchange data with other platforms in a trustful way including those running different types of blockchains and off-chain world.
6. Sustainability of decentralised application to govern projects, platforms and the core technology in such a way that they remain viable over the long term and Scalability to handle large volumes of transactions at high speeds.
The technology components
The front end is realised as web and mobile apps clients presenting monitoring and analytics and controls information in interactive dashboards, reports, widgets, maps and optional AR/VR.
The custom applications run as set of distributed interlinked cooperative intelligent twin engines in cloud and in fog and on edge devices such as singleboard microcomputers using common connectivity networks.
The PharosN IoT platform have unique powerful capacity to realise solutions for various target areas including eHealth, mobility, urban areas and utilities such as energy, water, waste, transportation, manufacturing enterprises, organizations, shopping centres, campuses, buildings, hospitals, environmental monitoring systems, various quality and safety monitoring. It has strong practical potential to support educating and training for smart sustainable management and operations in new digital society.
Copyright for digital twin: The application developers have the copyright for their tailor-made digital twins and can independently manage its running on own PharosN engine instances and resell the twins as application products. The data access and authorisation are administered by the customer.
The implementations are supported under additional agreements including licensing for specific target applications.
Further details: http://pharosnavigator.com