Our company and its international partners provide the following services to the customers:
- Implementation of new digital technology tools for resource efficient, sustainable smart management and governance of complex Big System of Systems (BSoS) such as digital health, enterprises, buildings, campuses, urban areas, cities, regions, countries
- Improving transparency, sustainability, resource efficiency and business results for BSoS operations using new Intelligent AI-driven Digital Twins technology assisting end users in monitoring, analysing and controlling complex BSoS processes in real time and in predictable future
- Providing managers, operators and specialists with novel holistic, trustful, intelligent working environment applying the latest IoT, Blockchain, AI and Big Data-driven methods
- Preparing and planning the projects for implementation of cutting-edge transformation solutions that answer specific customer requirements
- Developing and deploying the customized solutions that are capable to collect and transform big data into simple user friendly holistic real time information
- Supporting the customers in their solutions implementation, use and upgrading to adapt the ongoing change in requirements, infrastructures, standards and policies
- Training and guiding the customer employees in effective application of new Pharos Navigator® technology to address their needs for transparency, simplicity and visibility of ongoing processes in complex applications
The service components
- Planning of the digital twin models for the target BSoS as cyber-bio-physical systems, defining it structure, indicators, data sources, sensors, IoT, executive controls and responses, linkages to operational physical and cyber infrastructure, automated systems and smart components, user mobiles.
- Introducing compliance with relevant international and national standards and its implementation as continuing auditing
- Rapid digital twin implementation, it’s linking to data sources, smart meters, agents and actuators
- Testing and piloting of real time information services for sustainable management and governance.
- Training of the customer and partners specialists
- Support in the system operations and demonstrations
Service support portal
The portal pharosnavigator.com (click image on the right) provides additional self-managed services for organizations and individuals. The subscribers can obtain PharosN platform and interactive instruments, sample models enabling them to develop own custom applications in relevant service areas.
The portal presents the online demos of sample digital twin models including Smart Manufacturing Enterprise and Smart Sustainable Governance (based on example of municipality management support in compliance with ISO 37120). The twin models are available as templates for various custom projects and learning.
Our company welcome partnerships with system integrators and consultants willing to explore new business opportunities in rich set of PharosN technology applications.