Pharos Navigator® or PharosN platform introduces the next generation of AI-, Big Data-, Blockchain- and IoT - driven digital transformation technology assisting in smart management and governance, transparent monitoring, analytics and control of complex Big Systems of Systems such as enterprises, farms, buildings, districst, cities, regions and many other complex technical applications (health, energy, environment).
The key elements of this new technology platform are as follows:
1. Introducing tailor-made Intelligent Digital Twins of Big System of Systems. Each such twin has and runs the application model of the relevant cyber-bio-physical system that exists in physical and virtual worlds. Being linked to large number of various data sources and systems in both worlds, the twin automatically collects big real time data about its all ongoing processes and calculates multiple custom key performance indicators related to the target Big System structural components and identifies its sustainability statuses including the status of the whole Big System. The Intelligent Digital Twin continuously monitors all system objects, analyses it processes and is able to provide management, operators and other stakeholders with holistic answers to the question like “How are you doing?” in any necessary detail an dany time presenting ongoing Operational status, KPIs, trends regarding the whole systesn such as the Business, Building, Campus, District, City, Region, Country, etc. The answers are calculated based on evidence data received and its predictions using machine learning and big data science methods and provided with in-depth cause analytics.
2. High level tools for interactive rapid development of the custom Virtual Twin models. The tools allow creation, continuous upgrading and enhancement of the virtual twin models without programming. These models are open to change and modification by the authorised developers, operators.
3. Flexibility and adaptability of custom applications to meet the requirements of changeability that are increasingly vital in intelligent system operations (change of personnel, infrastructure, equipment, technologies, requirements, standards, legislation, etc). The PharosN architecture was designed to accommodate ongoing change with minimum efforts and costs as one of the principal requirements.
4. Incorporating AI into analysis and control of the system sustainability by applying relevant machine learning methods realised in the most developed and stable open source ML libraries and enabled by latest range powerful hardware accelerators.
5. Interoperability in linking the digital twins to diverse digital data sources including mobiles, IoT, smart meters, automated systems, social networks and smart user devices to receive the data in real time.
6. Sustainability of decentralised application to govern projects, platforms and the core technology in such a way that they remain viable over the long term and Scalability to handle large volumes of transactions at high speeds.
Our new technology for rapid prototyping of Intelligent Digital Twins had been and is implemented in a number of projects by GOLEM.AT and our international partners as follows:
Personal health self-management and remote monitoring by caregivers: The ongoing development introduces personal intelligent digital twin that assist individuals who live independently or in caregiving centers in their health management and helps informal and formal caregivers in remove monitoring, providing prompt alarms and awareness. . This development received Seal of Excellence and became the major company business goal.
WELLBASED project designing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive urban programme to reduce energy poverty and its effects on the citizens' health and wellbeing, built on evidence-based approaches in different European pilot cities, representing different urban realities and a diverse range of welfare and healthcare models. The project is a part of the European cluster on urban health projects. The technology supports pilot’s preparation & implementation.
BRAINE - Big data pRocessing and Artificial Intelligence at the Network Edge, demonstrating edge computing enabling AI in use case: Healthcare Assisted Living, H2020, ECSEL JU.
SmartMozionAge project experiment within the Horizon 2020 ActivAge project provided holistic remote monitoing telemetry of elderly and walking assitance in their nursing facilities in Parma and Valencia (2019-2020). PharosN platform was used as technological solution provided as in-kind support.
Smart Pedestrian Nets project (2017-2020): Smart City Monitor supports new mobile apps for citizens and tourists providing them with real time information about the city points of interest, locations, routing, ongoing processes and events (e.g. various incidents/accidents, gas leaks, etc). The Smart City Monitor accumulates daily key statistical data evaluating walking / biking quality in a city by its citizens, visitors and tourists, and presents this valuable information for the municipality administrations and utility service providers in dashboards and interactive reports.
Smart Urbana project: Smart City Monitor application was implemented in several middle-size cites in Greece, Moldova, Portugal, Romania and Spain supporting 3 key urban use cases:
1. Assisting municipalities compliance with ISO 37120 standard and relevant certification,
2. Real time air quality monitoring and analysis in cities using mobile IoT installed in public busses
3. Monitoring of daily waste collection in urban areas.
Smart City Jelgava (Latvia) applied Smart City Monitor platform to support several complex urban management tasks including automatic data collection of environmental, energy efficiency in public buildings including schools, kindergartens, etc as well as mobility data. The technology allows for full transparency of city energy efficiency, costs and quality of services at each levels of the city management: building, school, group of buildings, districts and municipality as a whole. Additional applications will include assessment of quality of environment in school and child care premises, it attendance, costs audit, automatic awareness and many others. The results can be available for administrations, parents and other citizens providing necessary public transparency of quality of life and daily urban processes.
The front ends are realised as web and mobile apps clients presenting monitoring and analytics and controls in interactive dashboards, reports, widgets, maps, optional AR/VR and natural AI-driven conversations (chatbots).
The custom applications run as set of distributed interlinked cooperative intelligent twin engines in cloud and in fog edge devices such as microdatacenters and singleboard microcomputers using common connectivity networks 4G/5G, BLE5, Wi-Fi, Lora, Zigbee, etc.
The PharosN IoT platform have unique powerful capacity to realise the advanced solutions for various target areas including Ambient Assisted Living, Remote Health Monitoring, mobility, holistic transparent management of urban services and utilities such as energy, water, waste, transportation, manufacturing enterprises, organizations, shopping centres, smart homes-buildings-campuses, hospitals, environmental monitoring systems. The applications enable continuous auditing of compliance with various quality and safety regulations and standards. The solutions offer practical support in education and training for smart sustainable management and operations in new digital society.
Further details link: http://pharosnavigator.com