Pharos Navigator® or PharosN platform introduces the next generation of AI-, Big Data-, IoT-, chatbot - driven digital technology assisting in smart sustainable management and governance, effective intelligent monitoring, analytics and control of complex Big Systems of Systems (BSS) such as enterprises, farms, buildings, districts, cities, regions and many other complex applications including personal health, energy, environment, climate.
The key elements of this new technology platform are as follows:
1. Enabling tailor-made Intelligent Digital Twins of Big System of Systems. Each such Twin has and runs the dedicated application model of the relevant cyber-bio-physical system that exists in physical and virtual worlds. Being linked to large number of various data sources and systems in both worlds, the Twin automatically collects big data about its ongoing processes in these worlds in real time and calculates the variety of custom performance indicators related to the target BSS structure and its components, and identifies its sustainability statuses including the status of the whole Big System. The Intelligent Digital Twin continuosly analyses all system objects, analyses it processes and assist managers, operators and other stakeholders with holistic monitoring and control of the ongoing operations considering its predictions. It continuosly provide the answers to the question like “How are you doing?” in any necessary detail, at any time presenting Operational Status, KPIs, Trends and relevant analytics regarding the whole BSS such as a Person or Patient living at Home, a Business, a Building, a Campus, a District, a City, a Region or a Country, etc. The answers are calculated based on evidence data received and its AI predictions using machine learning and Bigdata science methods supported with in-depth cause analytics.
2. High level tools for the rapid interactive development of the custom cyber-physical knowledgebase model to be run by the Digital Twin. The tools allow creation, continuous upgrading and enhancement of the CPS models without programming while keeping them open to change and modification by the authorised developers, operators.
3. Flexibility and adaptability of custom applications to meet the requirements of changeability that are increasingly vital in intelligent system operations (change of personnel, infrastructure, equipment, technologies, requirements, standards, legislation, etc). The PharosN architecture was designed to accommodate ongoing change with minimum efforts and costs as one of the principal requirements.
4. Incorporating AI into the analysis and control of the system sustainability by applying relevant machine learning and system automation methods realised in the most developed and stable open source ML libraries and enabled by latest range powerful hardware accelerators.
5. Interoperability in linking the Digital Twins to diverse digital data sources including mobiles, IoT, smart meters, automated systems, social networks and smart user devices to receive the data in real time.
6. Enabling direct human interactions between End-users and their Digital Twins that can speak in natural languages using conversational AI while letting access to the rich, user-friendly analytics at their mobile devices. These features offer radically new level of sophisticated AI-driven applications realizing previously inconceivable solutions like Personal Health Assistants that allow to speak to Factories or Farms, Cities or Regions, Forests, Lakes and many other Big Systems existing in our world.
Our new technology for rapid prototyping of Intelligent Digital Twins was implemented in a number of projects by GOLEM.AT and our international partners as follows:
Personal health self-management and remote monitoring by caregivers: The ongoing development introduces personal intelligent digital twin that assist individuals who live independently or in caregiving centers in their health management and helps informal and formal caregivers in remove monitoring, providing prompt alarms and awareness. This development received Seal of Excellence and became the major company business goal.
WELLBASED project designing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive urban programme to reduce energy poverty and its effects on the citizens' health and wellbeing, built on evidence-based approaches in different European pilot cities, representing different urban realities and a diverse range of welfare and healthcare models. The project is a part of the European cluster on urban health projects. The PharosN technology is used to supports the pilot’s preparation & implementation.
BRAINE - Big data pRocessing and Artificial Intelligence at the Network Edge, demonstrating edge computing enabling AI in use case: Healthcare Assisted Living, H2020, ECSEL JU.The PharosN technology is used to support the Use Case."Smart Hospital".
SmartMozionAge project experiment within the Horizon 2020 ActivAge project provided holistic remote monitoring telemetry of elderly and walking assistance in their nursing facilities in Parma and Valencia (2019-2020). PharosN platform was used as technological solution provided as in-kind support for our partner IMC.SK.
Smart Pedestrian Nets project (2017-2020): Smart City Monitor was upgraded to link new mobile apps for citizens and tourists and provide them with real time information about the city points of interest, locations, routing, ongoing processes and events including incidents/accidents, gas leaks, etc. The Smart City Monitor accumulates daily key statistical data evaluating walking / biking quality in a city by its citizens, visitors and tourists, and presents this valuable information for the municipality administrations and utility service providers in dashboards and interactive reports.
Smart Urbana project: Smart City Monitor application was implemented in 5 middle-size cites in Greece, Moldova, Portugal, Romania and Spain supporting 3 key urban use cases:
1. Assist municipalities in monitoring of compliance with ISO 37120 standard and relevant certification,
2. Real time air quality monitoring and analysis in cities using mobile IoT installed in public busses.
3. Monitoring of daily waste collection in urban areas.
Smart City Jelgava (Latvia) applied Smart City Monitor platform to support several complex urban management tasks including automatic data collection of environmental, energy efficiency in public buildings including schools, kindergartens, etc as well as mobility data. The technology allows for full transparency of city energy efficiency, costs and quality of services at each levels of the city management: building, school, group of buildings, districts and municipality as a whole. Additional applications will include assessment of quality of environment in school and child care premises, it attendance, costs audit, automatic awareness and many others. The results can be available for administrations, parents and other citizens providing necessary public transparency of quality of life and daily urban processes.
The front ends are realised as web and mobile app clients presenting monitoring analytics and controls in interactive dashboards, reports, widgets, maps, natural language AI-driven conversational chatbots and optional AR/VR.
The custom applications run as set of distributed interlinked cooperative Intelligent Twin PoDs in cloud clusters using all common connectivity networks 4G/5G, BLE5, Wi-Fi, Lora, Zigbee, etc.
The PharosN IoT platform has unique powerful capacity to realise the advanced solutions for various target areas including Ambient Assisted Living, Remote Health Monitoring, mobility, holistic transparent management of urban services and utilities such as energy, water, waste, transportation, manufacturing enterprises, organizations, shopping centres, smart homes-buildings-campuses, hospitals, environmental monitoring systems. The applications enable continuous auditing of compliance with various quality and safety regulations and standards. The solutions offer practical support in education and training for smart sustainable management and operations in new digital society.
Further details link: http://pharosnavigator.com